Title: Intelligence – HUMINT OPS Coordination - Senior
Location: Ft. Meade, MD 20755
INSCOM and the Department of the Army G2 established the United States Army Operations Group (AOG) Provisional in March 2003 to conduct human intelligence operations. As the Army’s only HUMINT brigade and a Major Subordinate Command of INSCOM, the AOG conducts full spectrum HUMINT operations worldwide in support of Army HUMINT requirements. AOG conducts operations in all HUMINT disciplines and supports commanders from the tactical to strategic and Army levels, including units involved in combat operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and worldwide.
The on-site AOG HUMINT Collection Management Lead Analyst oversees and manages a team of Collection Management analysts to integrate the results of source management information, targeting packages, and HUMINT information to produce intelligence information reports and Collection Support Briefs consistent with the AOG’s mission. Provides HUMINT collection management analysis for customer HUMINT operations to identify gaps within existing collection plans. Provides recommendations to enhance the customers’ ability to rapidly disseminate intelligence information reports and to de-conflict collection plans with the greater IC, providing recommended SOPs and TTPs as appropriate. May develop, draft, and coordinate HUMINT Operational Proposals in support of HUMINT collection operations to satisfy priority Army requirements.
Security Clearance: TOP SECRET
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI eligible
Polygraph: CI Poly Required
Education: HS diploma or GED
8 years’ experience with HUMINT operations.
- Must have one of the following course:
- Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or
- FTC/OTC, or
- Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or
- Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or
- Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC), or
- Source Operations Course (SOC)
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with HUMINT automated systems, specifically GCOMS, HOTR, and SOMM.
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience in formal source validation programs
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.