Title: Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) - Mid
Location: Buckley AFB, CO
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The ISSO’s primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting SMC and AFSPC mission areas. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Job Responsibilities include:
• 3-5 years total related experience, including minimum 2 years of relevant SCI or SAP experience. Minimum 1 year of SAP-related experience highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional 4 years experience
• Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire
• Must complete training on Joint Security Implementation Guidance (JSIG) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.