Title: Personal Security Specialist - Junior
Location: Los Angeles AFB, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Personnel Security Specialist’s primary function is to handle personnel security functions in support of the customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” PERSEC services for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities
Job Responsibilities include:
• Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Government Security Representative
• Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
• Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
• Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires
• Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
• Perform data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database (JADE) and maintain all customer sponsored personnel access information
• Receive and/or Transmit classified visit requests as necessary to meet customer needs
• 3-5 years related experience including 2 years’ relevant SCI or SAP experience. Minimum 1 year of SAP-related experience highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional 4 years experience
• Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training
• Must complete JPAS training
• Must complete Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) training
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
SMC Specialized Acquisitions & Operations Security Support
Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.