Title: Activity Security Representative Level II
Location: Los Angeles AFB, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Pluribus International is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Activity Security Representative (ASR) to join our team in Vandenberg AFB, CA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Pluribus International.
The Activity Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
· Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
· Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
· Perform destruction of classified materials
· Process magnetic media for accountability
· Reproduction support for classified materials
· Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
· Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
· Transfer electronic data files to internal customers
· Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
· Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
· Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
· Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
· Conduct entry and exit inspections
· Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
· Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
· Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
· Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
· Provide support for the security awareness and education programs
· Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Government Security Representative
· Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
· Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry
· Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence
· Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts
· Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
· Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires
· Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
· Perform data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database (JADE) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current
· Perform indoctrinations
· 6-8 years total experience, including minimum 3-5 years’ experience with SCI or SAR programs
· Minimum of 1 year relevant experience with SAR programs desired
· Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
· Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledge of DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE, or other government security regulatory manuals.
· Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions)
· SIMS database familiarity or complete training within six months of starting on contract (if performing document control functions)
· Must complete JPAS training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SCI personnel security functions)
· Must complete Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions)
· Must possess a current TS/SCI with eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
· Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
· Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
· Willingness to travel within the scope of the Program’s Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note – could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Position Type Full-Time, Shift Day
isit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.